Only 5 months until winter! Have you checked a Farmer's Almanac? Have you utilized anything prepared in June? If so, replenish what you've used first!
1. Focus on toilet paper. Even if you nab a 50 cent roll at Wal-Greens a week, it's something!
2. Begin buying extra female items. Use those coupons!
3. Schedule any dentist or eye appointments for between now & October. Then it will all be taken care of before snow hits. One less thing for you to fret about.
4. If it's a financial possibility, get yourself an extra cell phone battery & an extra laptop battery. Make sure they're fully charged. If you can afford more than one, God bless ya- go for it!
5. Get someone lined up tp check on aging family members in case of weather emergencies. Maybe a cousin lives within walking distance or a neighbor from childhood- some you trust! Get all your ducks in a row now. If you need snow removal for these family members, find someone for that now, too. You'll be first on their list & won't have to play the yellow pages game.
6. Get a jug (like you'd use for sun tea-one with a dispensing tap). What water is scarce, we fill it with water ,perch it on the bathroom sink, & utilize it for teeth brushing, face & handwashing, etc. It saves A TON of water.
To be continued